Part time student for Customer Support
Part time student for Customer Suppor
Are you a bright and outgoing student with a keen interest in software and construction? And can you work 20 hours a week? Then you may be the Customer Support consultant, we are looking for.
Sigma Estimates A/S was founded in 2003 and offers groundbreaking estimating and 5D BIM software for the construction industry. The company’s highly efficient and flexible software solution allows customers to reap huge efficiency gains and minimize the risk of financial loss. Sigma’s software solution is widely used in the construction industry and is targeted general contractors, architects and advisors.
The company is located in Høje Taastrup.
· First level customer support via telephone, chat and e-mail.
· Assist customers in getting started with Sigma
· Support of sales staff on product specific and technical questions
· Quality assurance of new functionality in Sigma
· Write up user guides
· You are a self-starter and finisher. You are proactive, and you follow through
· You can juggle several tasks and still maintain an overview
· You speak and write English fluently. If you master other languages, it’s a plus – but not a requirement
· You have knowledge of the construction industry
· You are a fast learner, and you like to deep dive into software solutions.
· You like to solve problems and you get a kick out of keeping your customers happy.
As a person
· You are engaged, enterprising and full of energy.
· You have great communication skills in Danish and English
· You are results driven, but you realize that results are generated by the team, not by you alone.
· You have a positive “can-do” attitude, you contribute positively to a good working environment, and you have a sense of humor.
Sigma Estimates offers
We offer exciting challenges in a dynamic and ambitious company focusing on international development and growth. We offer great personal development opportunities and a unique opportunity to be part of a great, international success story.
Submit your application now
Any questions regarding the position can be directed to Michael Tømmerup, +45 7026 2575.
Please send your application to [email protected]
Sigma Estimates A/S was founded in 2003, and became the estimating software leader in Europe in less than ten years.
Sigma is one of the most user-friendly estimating programs you’ll find. With only basic computer skills, you’ll find that it’s possible to save up to 85% less time estimating than you ever have before.
In connection with our assessment of you as an applicant, we ask you to submit your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, CV references, examination certificates and other relevant information. The data are used solely to process your application. The data will be deleted three months after the refusal date. The data will be stored during your period of employment.
Sigma Estimates will never transfer or sell your personal data or make it accessible to a third party.
As the data subject, you have a right of access, and to object to data processing, rectify or erase data and withdraw your consent to data processing. You also have a right to receive the data in a digital format.
If you (as the data subject) wish to complain about how we process your personal data, please contact:
Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Authority)
Borgergade 28, 5
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
The Data Controller’s contact details:
Sigma Estimates A/S
Høje Taastrup Blvd. 20
DK-2630 Høje Taastrup
VAT no. DK27110703
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel.: +45 70 262 57