Connecting Estimating to BIM/VDCSigma Estimates and Autodesk Revit combine 3D BIM and 5D BIM in real-time – ensuring one central model for all project stakeholders!
Next generation estimating for BIM – 5D
Take advantage of Direct Live Link to Autodesk Revit and BIM 360
Through a global partnership with Autodesk, Sigma expands its options to let you create a 5D model directly from a 3D model in BIM 360 or with Revit Live Link – in one click!
This unparalleled and easy to use digital tool from Sigma Estimates is created for the AEC industry to gain a quick and easy way to create a 5D BIM/VDC model, budget or cost estimation from a 3D model or connect an existing 5D model. Sigma allows you to:
- Build a 5D model, budget or cost estimate directly from a 3D model – in one click
- Extract quantities from a 3D model to connect with an existing 5D model, budget or cost estimate
- Visually understand and explore the connections of the 3D/5D models
- Slice ´n dice the 3D/5D connected model to validate data for outliers and missing information and present information to project members for reporting, feedback and smooth collaboration
- Build on your own historical cost data or take advantage of recognized construction cost information RSMeans data – from square foot to detailed 5D data that adds cost, activities, production rates, durations, descriptions and much more.
5D – How you build
With improved efficiency increased profitability, reduced risk, less need for changes and rework, construction professionals use 5D BIM to effectively construct and manage future projects. The platform provided by Sigma will enable users to embrace the next level of 5D VDC workflows as it offers easy to use, and time saving options for users of any level to participate effectively.
Harness the power of cost data
Bring together design, planning and finance in real time – Like the fundamentals of BIM, this platform is based on objects and works seamlessly through all stages of the project lifecycle and can be combined with the integrated power of RSMeans data or build on your own historical data to make it adoptable to any project size or complexity.
The opportunity to combine design, finance and real-time updates means decisions can now be made based on accurate and up-to-date information to minimize risk, improve collaboration, and save time – through one central model for all project stakeholders.
Let Sigma bring your organization to the next level of BIM
Download a free trial. You will be able to collaborate at a higher level with the entire project team throughout the project lifecycle in minutes. It requires no special skills to get started- everything is easy and intuitive, just as you would expect from Sigma!